6th-8th Grade (Class of 2027-2029)
June 26-July 2, 2022
9th-12th Grade (Class of 2023-2026)
July 31-August 6, 2022
Hume Lake Christian Camps was established in 1946 with the desire to see each person who attends their camps and retreats to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, grow in their faith, establish Biblical priorities, and devote their lives to serving our Lord both locally and internationally.
Hume Lake strives to meet students where they are at through creative themes, recreation, worship, activities and so much more.
For more information on who Hume Lake Christian Camps is CLICK HERE
We go to Hume Lake to grow closer to God and one another. Each year, Hume Lake serves as an opportunity to get away and to invest in the things that matter most. Hume Lake provides an incredible environment for us to be together in a meaningful way as a church family alongside other local churches. Although we love our retreats with just our community Hume Lake provides an opportunity to focus on relationships. Hume Lake provides a 10/10 camp experience that we look forward to every year.
HUME LAKE’S MEADOW RANCH (AKA: MEADOW)
All incoming 6th-8th graders are invited to attend Hume Lake’s Meadow Ranch with us June 26-July 2, 2022. Meadow Ranch is a phenomenal place for middle school (incoming 6th-8th grade) students to get away from the everyday distractions and into the quietness the Meadow has to offer and learn more about who God is. From outdoor activities, energetic recreation, silly skits and suspenseful night games, to exceptional speakers, inspiring dramas and impactful worship, your time at Hume will make you want to come back for more! The relevant programming and passionate staff will help ensure your time in the Meadow will be life-changing.
Dont forget that our MANDATORY check-in is June 25th from 12-5p!
HUME LAKE’S PONDEROSA (AKA: PONDY)
All incoming 9th-12th graders are invited to attend Hume Lake’s Ponderosa with us June 26th-July 2, 2022. Ponderosa can seem pretty surreal at first”one thousand campers, epic team competitions, cinematic camp themes, balcony-shaking music, and virtually endless activities, all at 5200 feet elevation in the national forest. But once you settle in you’ll realize that Ponderosa is actually very real”breakout groups with your peers and youth pastor, sunrise worship by lake, and a thousand simple moments where you notice the Gospel at play in your heart and all around you. Ponderosa truly is the best of both worlds where you can escape the regular routines of life while rediscovering all the things that a life in Christ provides.
Dont forget that our MANDATORY check-in is July 30th from 12-5p!
One of the most frequent questions we get is, “Can my child be in a cabin with their friends?” Our answer: Maybe! We do not take requests; however, new students will always be placed with the friend who brought them and most every student will have someone they are familiar with in their cabin. During the day, students are all together and are free to spend time with whomever they would like. The only time that students are separated in groups is for Cabin time at the end of the night and sleeping.
We value our students our student getting to know one another on a deeper level and for the group to unify in ways our normal weekly rhythms do not normally afford.
Both Meadow Ranch and Ponderosa are $800/student attending. We understand that $800 is a lot of money for some families and never want finances to be the only reason your child doesn’t attend camp. To make camp more affordable to those who need it we have two financial aid options: Payment Plans and Financial Assistance.
Our first option, Payment Plan, will allow you to finance the trip over 4 months (Junior High) or 5 months (High School). If you’d like to finance the cost of your child’s trip, please fill out our Payment Plan Form (JUNIOR HIGH) (HIGH SCHOOL) and email back to Jessica Murrietta at email@example.com.
Our second option, Financial Assistance, will allow you to receive assistance from the church for up to 50% of the trip cost. If you’d like to apply for Financial Assistance please fill out our application HERE.
If you have any questions at all, please email Jessica Murrietta at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will post the Packing List closer to camp! Check back soon!
If you have more questions, or would like us to go a little more in-depth with one of the above questions please CLICK HERE for our FAQs Page.
If you have a question that was not answered, please contact Jessica Murrietta at email@example.com
Trips and Camps:
In the event that you cannot attend a trip and need to cancel, please keep in mind the
- Upon registration, you are responsible for the entire trip cost
- Deposits are always non-refundable and non-transferable
- If the trip did not have an initial deposit, 20% of the trip cost will be considered the non-refundable deposit in the event that you cancel and your spot can be covered from waitlist
- Even if you cancel, final payment will be due 45 days before departure.
- The final payment is considered non-refundable and non-transferable. (See Exceptions)
- If there is no waiting list, there is no possibility of any type of refund.
- Cancellations must be made (and are only official) by submitting this Cancellation Form notifying OVERFLOW staff of your cancellation. (Please note: One form will need to be submitted per child if cancelling for multiple children)
- For events, which did not require a deposit, all payments are considered final and non-refundable and non-transferable. (See Exceptions)
- Waitlist: If a student from the waitlist fills your cancelled spot, you will receive a refund of the entire trip cost except for the deposit. We can send you a refund check or credit the balance back to your account.
- Family Member: You may transfer your spot to another immediate family member only; who’s not already registered.
Please click HERE for the Cancellation Form.