We are the Youth Of Grace Fellowship Church!
Overflow The Youth
We are the Youth of Grace Fellowship Church. Our prayer is that by being a part of our church family, our youth would be filled with God’s goodness, love, truth and grace and they would see their life in Christ OVERFLOW into every aspect of their lives!
We aim to provide spiritual guidance for our youth as we invite them and guide them into deep and resilient discipleship to Jesus. Our hope is that they would grow in their knowledge and love of God while developing habits and practices to continue to grow in maturity as they transition from “Youth” to Christian adulthood. By the time our youth graduate High School, we hope for them to develop:
- Intimacy with Jesus
- Foundation In What They Believe and Why It’s True
- Cultural Discernment
- Meaningful Intergenerational Relationships With Other Followers of Jesus
- Biblical Vision for Life and Work
Ultimately, parenting is by far the most formative factor in inviting youth into Christian adulthood, and yet, having a strong support system to compliment that work is how we see our role.
- Text OVERFLOWJH or OVERFLOWHS to 56316 to join our text group
- Follow us on Instagram @overflowym
- Email email@example.com to request to join our email list
Locations & Meeting Spaces:
- Option 1: Outside spaces with chairs distanced (4-6ft)
- Option 2: If Option 1 is not available – Indoor spaces with chairs distanced (4-6ft) — 25% capacity for that specific space
- Everyone is required to bring and wear a face covering/face mask until seated and while “mingling” or exiting
“Do Not Attend If”:
- You have had a fever or any other flu/cold symptoms in last 24 hours
- You know you have been around someone positive with COVID in the last 14 days and you have yet to receive a negative test result
*You have the option to Zoom or FaceTime into your group or join the OVERFLOW Discussion over Zoom with an OVERFLOW staff member if your group is unable to have you join virtually for any reason
Small Group Specific Guidelines:
- For certain groups, there may be additional or more specific guidelines depending on the specific space or circumstance and will be communicated by your small group leader or youth staff
*These are subject to change week to week. If you have any questions or concerns please contact OVERFLOW Staff
- Serving on Sundays September 2020 through May 2021 (scheduled dates depending on availability)
- Attending Mandatory Trainings/Rehearsals
- Being a Consistent Presence and Participant in Wednesday Small Groups & Sunday Gatherings (even on days you are not scheduled to serve on the Worship Team)
BECOME A SMALL GROUP LEADER!
We are always in need of adult leaders to journey alongside youth in their discipleship to Jesus as we invite them into Christian adulthood! If you’re a part of our church community and have a heart for youth we’d love for you to join our team!
What would I be committing to?
- Wednesday from 6:45p-10:00p (Sep.-May)
- Saturday Leader Trainings (Sep., Dec., & March)
- Leader Retreat (May)
- Grace Fellowship Church Involvement
Highly Encouraged Commitment:
- Sunday Youth Gathering Presence
- Annual Trips & Events
CLICK HERE for Information
6th to 8th Grade
Visit our Junior High page for more info on small groups, weekly gatherings and events!
9th to 12th Grade
Visit our High School page for more info on small groups, weekly gatherings and events!