We are the Youth Of Grace Fellowship Church!
Overflow The Youth
We are the Youth of Grace Fellowship Church. Our prayer is that by being a part of our church family, our youth would be filled with God’s goodness, love, truth and grace and they would see their life in Christ OVERFLOW into every aspect of their lives!
We aim to provide spiritual guidance for our youth as we invite them and guide them into deep and resilient discipleship to Jesus. Our hope is that they would grow in their knowledge and love of God while developing habits and practices to continue to grow in maturity as they transition from “Youth” to Christian adulthood. By the time our youth graduate High School, we hope for them to develop:
- Intimacy with Jesus
- Foundation In What They Believe and Why It’s True
- Cultural Discernment
- Meaningful Intergenerational Relationships With Other Followers of Jesus
- Biblical Vision for Life and Work
Ultimately, parenting is by far the most formative factor in inviting youth into Christian adulthood, and yet, having a strong support system to compliment that work is how we see our role.
During the school year, join us each week on Wednesdays as we seek truth together through small group discussion.
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Grace Fellowship Church
Registration for the 21-22 school year is NOW OPEN!
- Text OVERFLOWJH or OVERFLOWHS to 56316 to join our text group
- Follow us on Instagram @overflowym
- Email email@example.com to request to join our email list
CLICK HERE for recommended resources, books & podcasts to encourage and equip you.
- Serving on Sundays September 2020 through May 2021 (scheduled dates depending on availability)
- Attending Mandatory Trainings/Rehearsals
- Being a Consistent Presence and Participant in Wednesday Small Groups & Sunday Gatherings (even on days you are not scheduled to serve on the Worship Team)
BECOME A SMALL GROUP LEADER!
We are always in need of adult leaders to journey alongside youth in their discipleship to Jesus as we invite them into Christian adulthood! If you’re a part of our church community and have a heart for youth we’d love for you to join our team!
What would I be committing to?
- Wednesday from 6:45p-10:00p (Sep.-May)
- Saturday Leader Trainings (Sep., Dec., & March)
- Leader Retreat (May)
Highly Encouraged Commitment:
- Sunday Youth Gathering Presence
- Annual Trips & Events
- Grace Fellowship Church Involvement
CLICK HERE for Information
CLICK HERE to Apply to be a Small Group Leader
6th to 8th Grade
Visit our Junior High page for more info on small groups, weekly gatherings and events!
9th to 12th Grade
Visit our High School page for more info on small groups, weekly gatherings and events!
OVERFLOW THE YOUTH STAFF
Pastor of Overflow Youth
High School Associate
Junior High Associate
Junior High Pastor
Overflow Worship Director