The world has a lot to say about sex to teenagers and this can be a tricky topic for parents to approach with their children. During our 4-week series, The Truth About Sex, we will be offering two parent seminars during hitting on specific sides of this topic during our Wednesday night small group program.
Attendance for both seminars is highly encouraged for parents and registration beforehand is required.
- Jr High
- OVERFLOW Junior High
- No upcoming dates or times
Title: "What All Parents Should Know About Teens & Sex?" with Fran Tracy
Details: Fran is the founder and communicator for Beacon of Light, an organization that is dedicated to sharing the truth about sex at public High Schools across the country. As someone who is on the front lines of teaching young people about sexual health the way God intended, she will bring enlightening facts, wisdom, and guidance on what all parents should know about teens and sex.
Fran will be covering things like...
- -Why wait until marriage for sex?
- -Spiritual, emotional, physical health
- -Consequences of sex outside of marriage between a man and woman
- -Insight on the teen culture as it relates to sex
- -Practical tools and guidance on how to engage in continual conversation about sex and relationships
(coffee, tea, and dessert will be offered)
*Once the seminar is over, you're more than welcome to wait until group is over OR join us in the main sanctuary for worship.