We wanted to do one trip for all seniors but with such a large senior class we decided to do separate weekends for the guys and girls. We are really looking forward to this!
WHO: Senior Guys
WHERE: Big Bear, CA
WHEN: August 7-9
COST: $250 - Scholarship and Financial help available
- High School
- Big Bear, CA
- Aug 7, 2020 @ 03:00 PM - Aug 9, 2020 @ 01:00 PM
Jul 20 - Aug 7, 2020
CLICK HERE for the Scholarship Form
We understand there are varying concerns and sensibilities at this time regarding COVID-19 and we want to be mindful and careful. We are aware of the potential risks and will provide simple guidelines and precautions throughout the weekend. Before signing up keep this in mind:
- Our group will be approx. 15 or less total people per retreat
- No one will be sharing a bed - we will have enough beds for everyone but will also bring some extra sleeping pads and air mattresses in case
- Everyone is required to bring a personal face covering (we will not require masks to be worn in vehicles or at the house)
- By attending this trip, you are ackowledging and accepting
Please do not attend if:
- You have knowingly been around someone who tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days and you have not been tested or have tested positive
- If you are showing any symptoms within 24 hours of the trip and have not been tested or have tested positive
- You are not willing to abide by simple guidelines and precautions throughout the weekend
- You do not take personal responsibility for any potential risks to you and your family by attending this retreat
Q: What's included in the cost?
A: A cabin in Big Bear, transportation, six meals, and a special Class of 2021 OVERFLOW shirt - if you have any questions please let us know (CLICK HERE for the Scholarship Form)
Q: Are masks required?
A: Yes, masks will be required at check-in for the Retreat & throughout the weekend when in public when required. Also, anyone that would feel more comfortable wearing mask throughout the weekend is 100% welcome to do so. We will not be rewuring
Q: What other precautions will be taken?
A: Before leaving for the trip, we will take everyone's temperature. If anyone has a temperature of 100.4 or above, we will ask them to "sit this one out" and not attend the event. We also will not have students sharing beds.
Out of respect, we ask that you do not attend this event if:
1. You have knowingly been around anyone with COVID in the past 2 weeks and you have not yet received a negative test yourself
2. Have any COVID related symptoms