WHEN: June 22nd-27th, 2019
THEME: "The Way"
DESCRIPTION: In this passage, Jesus explains how he is The Way, the truth and the life.
Come open to ask honest questions, seek understanding and discover who God is and what it means to follow Him!
- Jr High
- Bullards Bar Lake: Emerald Cove Marina, 12571 Marysville Road, CA 95935
- Jun 22, 2019 @ 06:00 AM - Jun 27, 2019 @ 09:00 PM
Here is some important information that will help you plan for this trip (for full FAQ, check out the HB 2019 Info Packet):
Cost: $700 ($100 non-refundable deposit is all that is required to register)
- Transportation (2 Charter Buses)
- All Food (With Help From Our Annual Snack Food Drive)
- Camp Merchandise: OVERFLOW Shirt
- Houseboats, Ski Boats, and a variety of other water activities.
- Misc. Trip Expenses (program supplies, journals, etc.)
- 30+ trained leaders including a nurse and lifeguard certified boat drivers.
- Guest Speaker: Austin Payne (9th/10th Grade Pastor at Northcoast Church)
Does this cost feel overwhelming?
1. Apply for Scholarship
Complete an application! Once turned in, we will determine how much we are able to allocate based on your scholarship needs. We are able to scholarship up to 50% of the trip cost depending on eligibility. Students that receive scholarship money are required to complete 5 hours of work program.
2. Work Program:
Work for 5 hours at Grace Fellowship Church to earn $50 trip credit. ($10 credit for each hour worked)
3. Payment Plan:
Make monthly payments! ($100 deposit still required to secure spot)
*all forms attached to this page with instruction
Due Dates for HOUSEBOATS 2019:
- Scholarship & Payment Plan Forms Due: April 25th
- Final Balances Charged: May 8th
- Liability Forms Due: June 7th
2019 Grace Fellowship Church Liability Form
If you have not filled out the 2019 liability form before, click HERE.
When will final balances charge?
Your final balance will charged on May 8th, 2019
If you have any questions please contact Camryn Hudson at (661)305-7897 or email@example.com.