D-Group (discipleship group) is an amazing opportunity to go deeper in your faith as we explore the foundational practices of prayer, fasting, silence & solitude, scripture, service, and giving. As Christians, we are called to a deeper discipleship to Jesus as we follow his life and example. During our meetings, we will be exploring and learning about various practices of Jesus that were modeled for us in scripture. In the month following a meeting, we will apply that particular practice to our life.
- Jr High
- 3170 Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Sep 1 - Oct 5, 2019
1. SCRIPTURE READING | A focusing of our hearts and minds on the truth found in God's word.
2. PRAYER | Offering yourself to God as you are and receiving God as he is.
3. SILENCE & SOLITUDE | A simply way for us as followers of Jesus to focus our heart and mind of God and his guidance by makins space to pause and be with him.
4. FASTING | A willing abstinence from food for a period of time in hopes of feeding the spirit, spending time in prayer, and practicing solidarity with the poor.
5. REMEMBERING & CELEBRATING | Looking back and thanking God for all his work done in us and through us.
September 8th | D-Group Registration Opens
October 4th | D-Group Registration Closes
Sun, October 6th | 12:30p-2:00p | Scripture
Sun, November 10th | 12:30p-2:00p | Prayer
Sun, February 9th | 12:30p-2:00p | Silence & Solitude
Sun, March 8th | 12:30p-2:00p | Fasting
Sun, April 19th | 12:30p-2:00p | Remember & Celebrate