Women's Ministries is committed to providing consistent, reliable, safe, loving, God-honoring care for each little person enrolled in mid-week childcare. Our June study series childcare is available Wednesday mornings (6/5, 6/12.6/19) to support moms who are participating in the Faith and Fear study series. Enrollment is available to children aged newborn to TK.
Space is limited.
- MW Childcare
- Children's Rooms
- No upcoming dates or times
* Please register each child for each date you will be attending: $5/child.
* Please pack a clearly-labeled, healthy, hearty snack, sippy cup, and diapers (as needed) for each child, each week.
* Children must be pre-K and under to participate in our June series childcare. A child that has not started kindergarten is welcome!
* Our desire is for every woman to be free of distractions so each mom can relax, focus, and engage during the Faith & Fear series. Therefore, we ask that every child who is 6-months or older be enrolled in and participate in childcare (or have an alternate option).
If you have questions about mid-week childcare, please contact Melissa Rivera.