WHEN: June 22nd-27th, 2019
THEME: "The Way"
FOCUS SCRIPTURE: John 14:6
DESCRIPTION: What is the "good life"? Or in other words, how do we live a "full" life? In our current culteral moment, there are countless visions of what it means to live a "full" life, most of which are centered around our own personal pleasure, comfort, success, and other self-centered pursuits. Jesus offers a different vision for a full life, one that is centered around Him. In John 14, we see Jesus tell his followers that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no one can enter a relationship with God except through Him. Jesus is the only Way to a full life with God now and forever! Join us as we explore what it means to follow Jesus and His Way!
- Jr High
- Bullards Bar Lake: Emerald Cove Marina, 12571 Marysville Road, CA 95935
- No upcoming dates or times
Here is some important information that will help you plan for this trip (for full FAQ, check out the HB 2019 Info Packet):
Cost: $690 ($100 non-refundable deposit is all that is required to register)
- Transportation (2 Charter Buses)
- All Food
- Camp Merchandise: OVERFLOW Shirt
- Houseboats, Ski Boats, and a variety of other water activities.
- Misc. Trip Expenses (program supplies, journals, etc.)
- 30+ trained leaders including a nurse and lifeguard certified boat drivers.
- Guest Speaker: Austin Payne (9th/10th Grade Pastor at Northcoast Church)
*We work really hard to keep the cost down as best we can but each year we have increases to transportation and leadership training costs. If you have specific questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Does this cost feel overwhelming?
1. Apply for Scholarship
Complete an application! Once turned in, we will determine how much we are able to allocate based on your scholarship needs. We are able to scholarship up to 50% of the trip cost depending on eligibility. Students that receive scholarship money are required to complete 5 hours of work program.
*To fill out and submit your scholarship request, CLICK HERE.
2. Work Program:
Work for 5 hours at Grace Fellowship Church to earn $50 trip credit. ($10 credit for each hour worked)
*Fill out the scholarship form above and email email@example.com to schedule your hours.
3. Payment Plan:
Make monthly payments! ($100 deposit still required to secure spot)
*To fill out and submit your payment plan requrest, CLICK HERE.
Due Dates for HOUSEBOATS 2019:
- Scholarship & Payment Plan Forms Due: April 25th
- Final Balances Charged: May 8th
- Liability Forms Due: June 7th
When will final balances charge?
Your final balance will charged on May 8th, 2019
If you have any questions please contact Camryn Hudson at (661)305-7897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.