7:30 am: Cooking, Serving Meet Up Time - Finish by 10:00 a.m. Various jobs include cooking eggs, serving food onto plates in the service line, setting up self-serve items at the coffee table, washing dishes and pots, etc.
6:30 am: Set-Up Meet Time - for any early-birds, helpers are also needed to help set up tables in the courtyard, carry in bins of cooking utensils, etc. before we start cooking.
Cooking and Serving: Serving rules are evolving a bit regarding safety requirements during COVID-19.
- Masks are now optional.
- Scrambled eggs and sausage will be cooked and served, however servers will stand behind plexiglass screens and pass plates down the line to dish up food, and only at the end of the line will the plate be handed to our guests.
- The serving line for guests will be marked out for social distancing.
- Coffee will be poured into cups and handed to guests instead of having a self-serve station.·
- Individual packets of coffee cream and sugar will be available.
- Single serving packets of cream cheese, peanut butter and jelly and bread will replace the self-serve table. No self-serve items will be provided.
- Feel free to bring a self-contained treat to pass out. Look to bring 30-40 individual pieces of something.
- Bring gently used clothing to donate to Wanda's Wardrobe.