We’re excited to kick off a 6 week course on Financial Stewardship! For many of us, our relationship with money is a very complicated issue. Join us as we explore how the Bible offers a perspective on our money that can lead to greater freedom, gratitude, and generosity.
Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesdays from August 31st through October 5th
- Time: 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Dinner and childcare will be provided
- Location: Grace Fellowship (3170 Red Hill Ave., Costa Mesa)
What to expect:
1. We will be teaching biblical principles for managing money based on curriculum created by Ron Blue, author and well respected financial advisor.
2. Our weekly course will include a 20 minute video and small group facilitated discussion.
Week 1: Perspective
Week 2: Principles
Week 3: Live
Week 4: Give
Week 5: Owe
Week 6: Grow
3. You will receive a workbook with guided discussion topics with short weekly readings and reflections.
4. Registration fee is $50. Scholarships are available if cost prohibitive.