We will be offering Evenings in the Psalms as an alternative to Blessing, due to Covid-19 restrictions, until we are able to provide childcare for the Blessing ministry again. PLEASE NOTE: Childcare will not be available.
Evenings in the Psalms with be on the 1st & 3rd Thursday evening from 7-9 pm. Our time together will include fellowship, meditation & reflection in the Psalms, prayer, and small group discussion.
Evenings in the Psalms will begin Thursday, September 3rd.
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY! Just come join us!
**Due to Covid-19 restrictions...
Evenings in the Psalms will meet on the Grace Fellowship Patio so we ask that each woman bring:
- Your own lawn chair.
- Your own drink and snack.
- Whatever you need to be comfortable outside.
We will also ask that each woman:
- Wear a mask when you arrive.
- Communicate openly with people about your own feelings with regard to hugging, touching, distance, etc.
- Be mindful and respectful of each person's different sensibilities about space.
We want to ensure that we are providing an environment where every woman feels safe and valued at any level of concern during this pandemic. Thank you for being considerate!