Welcome to the 2018 Winter Retreat Girls Waitlist!
To join the waitlist, click "REGISTER ONLINE" on this page.
1. It does not cost anything to be on the waitlist.
2. If a registered student drops out of the trip, you will be contacted about filling the vacant spot.
3. You will have 24 hours from the time the email appears in your inbox, to sign up for the trip or the next person on the list will be contacted.
4. Priority of the waitlist is given in order of registration.
- Jr High
- Feb 9, 2018 @ 12:00 AM - Feb 11, 2018 @ 12:00 AM
Nov 17 - Feb 8, 2018
Where: Pine Summit Christian Camp- Big Bear, CA
When: February 9th- 11th
Depart: February 9th @ 12pm
Return: February 11th @ 2pm
- Leadership Costs
- All Meals
- OVERFLOW JH Sweatshirt
- Teaching Resources
- Memories for Life!
a. Secure your spot with a non-refundable deposit of $100. You will charged the remaining balance 45 days prior to the trip.
b. You may also pay the full trip cost upon registration or if you would like to spread the trip cost over a few months contact Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a payment plan. If have any questions please contact us.
We understand that finances for camp can be a challenge. We do not want this to be the only reason why you cant go! Here are some options to help alleviate the cost:
1. Payment Plan: f you are interested in our our Payment Plan, please email Gina at email@example.com for an application and details on monthly payments.
2. Scholarships: If you are interested in our scholarship program, please email Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
*Work Program is mandatory for scholarship.
3. Work Program: Students have the opportunity to earn up to $50 by working for 5 hours with OVERFLOW. They will work alongside Trevor and Haley as they plan for events, prepare for Wednesday nights, or do anything in preparation for church on that particular week.
4. Snow-vember Games: Every Sunday and Wednesday of November, unregistered students will have the opportunity to win trip discounts. The more you come the more opportunities you have to win!
OVERFLOW THE YOUTH - Cancellation Policy - (PLEASE READ)
In the event that you cannot attend a trip or event and need to cancel, please keep in mind the following:
•Deposits are always non-refundable and non-transferable.
•Final payment will be due and your credit card will be charged 45 days before departure. It will be considered non-refundable and non-transferable at this time. Exceptions:
•You may transfer your spot to another immediate family member only; who’s not already registered.
•If we can fill your spot from our OVERFLOW waiting list you have two options: 1. We can send you a refund check in the mail for the remaining amount after the deposit. 2. You may contribute your refund towards the OVERFLOW Scholarship Fund.
•If there is no waiting list there is no possibility of any type of refund.
•For day trips or events, which didn’t require a deposit, all payments are considered final and non-refundable & non-transferable unless there is a waiting list.
•In the event that your trip includes airfare, bus tickets, or any other related trip expense that Grace Fellowship Church must allocate funds for earlier than 45 days from departure, then you will be held responsible for that cost. This typically is only the case for trips including airfare. If you have any questions regarding our Cancelation Policy please call our OVERFLOW offices at 714.549.8599
For any questions regarding this trip and the adventures we will embark on, please check our our WINTER RETREAT FAQ Document attached below. If you still have more questions, please email Haley at email@example.com or Trevor at Tlawrence@gracefellowshipchurch.org.
** all WORK PROGRAM information can be found in the Scholarship Policy form attached.