WHEN: June 23rd-28th, 2018
THEME: “LIGHTHOUSE" (John 1; Matthew 5:13-16)
FOCUS SCRIPTURE John 1:1-14; Matthew 5:13-16
DESCRIPTION: Lighthouses provide a beacon of light to ships at sea, guiding them back home and safely to shore. Lighthouses ultimately serve as a beacon of hope in the midst of uncertainty, storms, and darkness. Jesus is the light(house) of the world, a beacon of hope, and the only one who can bring us back “home” to himself! As followers of Jesus, we now have an opportunity to shine this light by reflecting Jesus’ goodness, beauty, and truth to others with the hope of pointing them back to source of this light, Jesus himself!
Come open to ask honest questions, seek understanding and discover who God is and what it means to follow Him!
- Jr High
- Bullards Bar Lake: Emerald Cove Marina, 12571 Marysville Road, CA 95935
- Jun 23, 2018 @ 06:00 AM - Jun 28, 2018 @ 09:00 PM
Mar 1 - Jun 22, 2018
Here is some important information that will help you plan for this trip:
Cost: $625 ($100 non-refundable deposit is all that is required to register)
- Transportation (2 Charter Buses)
- All Food (With Help From Our Annual Snack Food Drive)
- Camp Merchandise: OVERFLOW Tank Top
- Houseboats, Ski Boats, and a variety of other water activities.
- Misc. Trip Expenses (program supplies, journals, etc.)
- 30+ trained leaders including a nurse and lifeguard certified boat drivers.
- Guest Speaker: Ryan Zeulner (GFC Missions Pastor)
- 1 FREE FRIEND (Refer to Buy One Give One Program for details)
Does this cost feel overwhelming?
1. Apply for Scholarship
Complete an application! Once turned in, we will determine how much we are able to allocate based on your scholarship needs. We are able to scholarship up to 50% of the trip cost depending on eligibility. Students that receive scholarship money are required to complete 5 hours of work program.
2. Work Program:
Work for 5 hours at Grace Fellowship Church to earn $50 trip credit. ($10 credit for each hour worked)
3. Payment Plan:
Make monthly payments! ($100 deposit still required to secure spot)
*all forms attached to this page with instruction
Due Dates for HOUSEBOATS 2017:
- Scholarship & Payment Plan Forms Due: April 26th
- Final Balances Charged: May 9th
- Liability Forms Due: June 8th
BUY ONE GIVE ONE PROGRAM: Do you want to bring a non-Christian friend who does not belong to a church?
Through the Buy One Give One program, every single student who registers for this trip has one free ticket to Houseboats for a non-Christian friend who does not attend church. To apply to bring a friend, each student must first submit a prayer card for this person (give to Haley or Trevor), then fill out an application. If the application is accepted, the friend will get all the details necessary to register. We are so excited for who God has planned to attend this trip. Be praying for any friends you may want to invite!
For more info on this, check out the Buy One Give One Process on the website!
Your final balance will charged on May 9th, 2018
Please Read: More trip details will be posted on this website in January such as trip FAQ's, Liability Forms, etc. If you have any questions please contact Trevor Lawrence at (714)328-6391 or email@example.com