What: You will meet at Hautecake's and discuss the assigned Chapter and devotions from "Nothing to Prove" by Jennie Allen. Your $25 covers your coffee and book!
When: Thursday July 6 & 27, August 3 & 24
Where: Hautecake's - 1807 Westcliff Dr, Newport Beach
- High School
- 1807 Westcliff Dr, Newport Beach
- Jul 6, 2017 @ 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
May 12 - Jul 6, 2017
No More Pretending.
No More Performing.
No More Fighting to Prove Yourself.
Are you tired, inside and out? Are you overwhelmed with choices and expectations and pressures, trying your best to measure up–yet you still feel as if you're losing ground and missing out on the best parts of your life?
You are not alone.
Jennie Allen understands the daily struggle so many of us face with inadequacy and insecurity. We often find ourselves paralyzed by the belief that we are not good enough, talented enough, or spiritual enough to do what we are supposed to do in life. And she invites us into a different experience, one in which our souls are content and epic dreams unfold through our lives. In Nothing to Prove, she calls us to…
- Find freedom from self-induced pressure by admitting we’re not enough—but Jesus is
- Stop doing things for God, and start doing things with Him
- Admit our greatest needs and watch them be filled by the only One who can meet them.
- Discover how God moves wildly through those who have nothing to protect and nothing to prove
- Make it our goal to know and love Jesus, then watch what He does in and through us
As you wade into the refreshing truth of the more-than-enough life Jesus offers, you’ll experience the joyous freedom that comes to those who are determined to discover what God can do through a soul completely in love with Him.